Caregiver looking any job in California United States
ROBERT C. DE CASTRO
Licensed Home Care Provider; Business license # 068190
Fremont, CA 94536
Cell: (408) 550-4713 House phone : (510) 742-1985
Elderly caregiver/companion preferably in California State of USA .
Job Description - responsible for providing companionship, care, and support to the elderly. My responsibilities typically include preparing and presenting meals, administering basic medicines, providing physical and hygiene support (the extent of this support depends on the requirements of the position), as well as pleasant companionship.
LIVE-OUT, 40 - 50 hours a week, Tuesday to Saturday, other hours can be filled by my reliever, I can provide another person for you to evaluate the job worthiness
LIVE-IN, preferably Tuesday Am until Friday noon or following Saturday, weekends covered by my reliever, as well as Mondays
Typical Salary / Rates - The salary generally ranges from $14/hour to $20/hour or $130 to $190per live in shift depending on the responsibilities of the position, patient's extent of needs, location of job, etc.
24/7 can be arrange
Our company can provide you a 7 days a week coverage
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Caregiver Training Course, December 2005
Philippine National Red Cross, Batangas City, Philippines
First Aid and Common Emergencies, CPR
Basic Life Support
Basic Disaster Emergencies and Accident Prevention
Care of Infant, Child, Elderly, and Special Groups
Swimming and Basic Water Safety
Lipa City Colleges, 1982-1986
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions):
1. May perform the following under the supervision of a nurse: personal hygiene including bathing, hair care, oral hygiene, skin care, positioning and range of motion as needed.
2. Care given to patient according to instruction on the CHHA/CNA assignment sheet/plan of care.
3. Assists with ambulation and transfer activities as needed.
4. Assists with meal preparation and assist with feeding as needed.
5. Provides for safe and sanitary environment for patient, such as: change linens, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning patient's bedroom, bath, kitchen, and laundry, as needed.
6. Accompany patient to appointments and outings as assigned. Transports patient in patient vehicle.
7. Completes CHHA/CNA clinical note and submits to agency weekly.
8. Documentation of CHHA/CNA reflects care given to patient according to plan of care/assignment sheet. Any changes in condition are reported promptly to Nursing Supervisor.
Caring, dependable, honest, committed, highly organized and detail-oriented.
Accurately record, remember and verbally communicate detailed information.
Consistently maintain a positive attitude and enjoy helping people.
Articulate, adaptive and very effective working with people of different backgrounds and temperaments.
Loves Elderly; takes good care of my parents (assists in bathing, using the bathroom, and dressing)
Do Massage, housekeeping, ironing, laundry and cooking.
Have excellent research, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Medicine Preparation & Geriatric Care Forum
Powerhouse Facility; December 2008
Castro Valley, CA
Care on Call; Per call and assignment basis, mostly Bay Area in SFO, CA
Tel # 650-368-9500, 650-368-5059, 415-912-8444
1101 South Winchester Ave., Suite F163, San Jose, CA
Tel #408-244-4359, 408-244-9568