Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nurse Looking For Work (Las Vegas)

I am a registered nurse currently working as a home health nurse part-time, and I am looking for additional nursing work in the Henderson or Las Vegas area. I graduated from CSN and received my license from Nevada State Board of Nursing, and I am BLS and ACLS certified. I would prefer work in hospice or outpatient settings (clinics, outpatient surgery, etc.), and it is important to me that the company I work for has a thorough orientation period and provides a high standard of care for their clients/patients. My time as a working nurse has taught me that the parts I enjoy the most are hands-on patient care and case management. EMR preferred, but paper documentation is also fine for other areas including outpatient (I have some experience with OASIS forms).

My contact info:

Joey Allen
702-592-6923

I will gladly provide my resume to anyone requesting it, so long as I can verify that the business or organization is legitimate.

Thank you!

p.s. A pain management center contacted me previously, but I misplaced their number and information. If you see this, please contact me again.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment