Friday, January 25, 2013

German Translator

I've been working as a  German>>English<>French>>English Freelance Translator & Proofreader since 2000 and specialize in the fields of:

(Life Sciences, Technical,  Law, Literature, literary studies, linguistics, media and art, education and educational theory, social sciences and the arts, journalism, marketing and advertising,
tourism, clothing and fashion).

My rates are very reasonable & flexible depending upon the project. DE
<>FR<>EN (0.08-.12 EUR/word)

 I'm available most all week and weekends during the day or night depending upon my schedule.

CAT tools: Trados, Wordfast, OmegaT, and MemoQ.


I've attached my CV for your review. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to a fruitful relationship with you.


Kind Regards,
Sonja Pietsch
GERMAN,FRENCH, English Language Vendor.
email. sonjap2008@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment