French – English – Spanish
Name: Isabelle Saviano
Date of birth: 15/08/1984
Address: n°107 rue de la jalade porte 109
City: 34090 Montpellier, France
Language Pairs: French-English-Spanish
Note: Available on the email 7 days a week including holidays.
* French Baccalaureate in literature/philosophy
* FCPM – Management assistant – Business school of Geneva
* IATA – International tourism
* 2 years Sorbonne University, Paris – English – Linguistics
* 1 year Polytechnic Central London – Linguistics
* Commercial translation distance learning – Educatel – France
English < >Spanish
English < > French
Spanish < > French (Both are Bilingual)
TEFL Serious TEFL (Online courses) - 2008
Commercial Translator - English Option EDUCATEL (Distance Learning Courses) - 2007
CPE Zoni Language Center/ Cambridge ESOL Authorized Centre - 2008
CLES 1 University of Bordeaux 2007.
* Several jobs for Ediciones Granica and Andrès Bello, Santiago de Chile.
* In-house translator (ENG <>SP) for the Limache branch of Semillas Limagrain de Chile, seed export company, since March 2010.
* Freelance jobs, with local clients and through several translation sites:
Books, travel websites, technical reports, user manuals, mail, contracts, medical papers, Human Resources documents, IT.
* Translation of a Letter of Agreement for The Big Word.
* Translation of a Pump User Manual (Assembly, Operations, Maintenance, etc.) for Ghyslaine Le NAGARD, AAGLN – Traductions,
* Translation of hotel texts (Tourism, Publicity) for a major online hotel reservation company, Booking.com. Virginie Lochou, Freelancing at Booking.com, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
* Translation and proofreading of a CubeTree (a company social software) glossary, Medical, Legal (Agreements, Leases, etc.) and Financial texts (Statements, Reports, etc.) for Serge AWONO (Certified Localization Engineer, M.A in Translation and Localization.
* Translation and proofreading of many files related to Tourism/Publicity, for Master Mind Translation Services.
* Translation of annual report of a major French non-profit organization from French to English (28,000 words).
* Translation of field mission reports of a French organization from French to English (10,000 words).
* Translation of legal case files for cases from English to French (10,000 words).
* Translation of anthropological study from Spanish to English (9,000 words).
* Translation of website for non-profit organization in the United States from English to French (5,000 words).
* Translation of brochures for French activist group from French to English (12,000words).
Experience in Office jobs.
Software: SDL Trados Studio 2009, Microsoft Office Pack, Open Office, Internet, Video and Image Editing Software (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, In Design, Watchout, Pinnacle Studio, Particle Illusion)
Areas Of Expertise
Law, Finance, Information Technology, Technical Communication, Gas Turbines,
Health, Social Sciences, Automotive, Documentation, International Press, Assurance
Certificates, Certificates in general, CV`s, Letters, General Documents, Press Releases,
Engineering, Machinery, Pharmaceuticals amongst others.
As a full-time freelance translator I work 7 days a week even in holidays.
I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, all the information given above are true, complete and made in good faith.